Buy Alphonso Mangoes 3 Boxes in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
(Imported from India)
Alphonso mango is one of the best varieties of mango found in India in terms of sweetness and flavor. Maharashtra region of Ratnagiri, Devgarh, Raigad, and Konkan are the only place in the western part of India where Alphonso Mango are cultivated and also one of the most expensive kinds of mango in India.
Alphonso mango is rich in sweetness & flavor, with juicy pulp inside. The mango looks green in raw conditions and turns completely yellow on ripening. Alphonso mangoes are small round shaped and can be eaten directly with one hand. Alphonso is the largely exported variety of mangoes compared to other mango varieties.
Specifications of Alphonso Mangoes
- Origin: India
- 3 kg gross weight / 2.5 kg net weight per box (Approximate)
- 12 to 18 Mangoes per box. (Approximate)
Due to hot summer season, we deliver only semi ripe mangoes.
Mangoes are the versatile, juicy super fruit you are going to love. They are guilt free good for you!
- One cup of Mangoes is just 100 calories, so it is a satisfyingly sweet treat.
- One cup of mango provides 100% of the daily value for Vitamin C, which plays an important role in immune function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of Vitamin A, which is important for immune function and helps maintain healthy skin.
- Mangoes contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
- One cup of mango is rich in folate, which helps maintain cardiovascular function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of fiber, which helps you feel full faster.
- Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free.
How to tell if a Mango is ripe
- To check for ripeness, focus on FEEL not color because every variety is a different color when ripe. For example, yellow or red does not necessarily mean ripe.
- Squeeze gently to judge ripeness. A ripe mango will give slightly, indicating soft flesh inside.
- Use your experience with produce such as peaches or avocados, which also become softer as they ripen.
- Ripe Mangoes will sometimes have a fruity aroma at their stem ends.
How to ripen Mangoes
- Keep unripe Mangoes at room temperature. Mangoes should not be refrigerated before they are ripe.
- Mangoes will continue to ripen at room temperature, becoming sweeter and softer over several days.
- To speed up ripening, place Mangoes in a paper bag at room temperature, and store for approximately 2 days or until the Mangoes are ripe.
- Once ripe, Mangoes can be moved to the refrigerator to slow down ripening for several days.
How to store mangoes
- Once ripe, Mangoes should be moved to the refrigerator, which will slow down the ripening process.
- Whole, ripe Mangoes may be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator.
- Mangoes can be peeled, cubed and placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to six months.
Free shipping if order value is 150 د.إ or above otherwise 15 د.إ for delivery charges. Order before 6PM to get next day delivery.
Send your valuable feedback or register your complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get rapid response.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
We have detailed returned and exchange policy available at support section.
100% PAYMENT SECURE
We ensure secure payment with only payment gateway TAP