Buy Ajwah Dates 1kg Box in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
(Imported from GCC)
The Ajwah variety of dates is one that is cultivated in the Madina munawara region of Saudi Arabia. It is a black date that is sweet, with a fruity and fresh flavor. The dates tend to be small in size and have a soft texture.
- Dates are considered as a natural resource for nutrition, it provides the body with high percentage o proteins, minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2, and BB which are constructive ingredients for building up the body tissues and muscles.
- Ajwah Dales also help in pregnant women’s delivery; it activates the womb muscles in the months of pregnancy and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery as well as dates minimize the post-natal blooding.
- Ajwah Dates help in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and good medicine for hepatitis and it contains vitamins B2.
- Ajwah Dates vitalize the aging so it delays the aging elements and it provides immunity against brain and body tiredness.
- Ajwah Dates are easy to digest, Stimulates the urine, clean the kidneys and useful to the liver.
- Ajwah Dates are a good appetizers. Dates are the perfect natural snack.
Specifications of Ajwah Dates
- Origin: GCC
- 1 kg gross weight
Dates can be simply termed as a power pack of nutrients, despite their small size.
One of the most interesting dates nutrition facts is that they are immensely rich in fiber and some of the crucial minerals like potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
About 100 gm of dates can give 75 gm carbohydrates, 8 gm dietary fiber, 2 gm proteins, and 0.39 gm fats.
Free shipping if order value is 150 د.إ or above otherwise 15 د.إ for delivery charges. Order before 6PM to get next day delivery.
Send your valuable feedback or register your complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get rapid response.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
We have detailed returned and exchange policy available at support section.
100% PAYMENT SECURE
We ensure secure payment with only payment gateway TAP