Buy Sindhri Mangoes 10 Boxes in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
(Imported from Pakistan)
The rich flavor of Sindhri mangoes is savored all over the world. Sindhri Mango is the large sized premium quality mango which is great in taste and its fragrance.This sweet mango is known as Queen of mangoes because of its exceedingly sweet taste and irresistible aroma. It is also known as Honey Mango because of its honey-like taste.
For many Sindhri mango is the epitome of perfection in mangoes. It is oval in shape with a beautiful yellow color, very low fiber and an incomparable aroma.
Specifications of Sindhri Mangoes
- Origin: Sindh
- 6.5 kg gross weight / 6 kg net weight per box (Approximate)
- Approximate 18 to 22 Mangoes per box, depends on the mango size.
Due to hot summer season, we deliver only semi ripe mangoes.
Mangoes are the versatile, juicy super fruit you are going to love. They are guilt free good for you!
- One cup of Mangoes is just 100 calories, so it is a satisfyingly sweet treat.
- One cup of mango provides 100% of the daily value for Vitamin C, which plays an important role in immune function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of Vitamin A, which is important for immune function and helps maintain healthy skin.
- Mangoes contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
- One cup of mango is rich in folate, which helps maintain cardiovascular function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of fiber, which helps you feel full faster.
- Each serving of mango is fat free, sodium free and cholesterol free.
How to tell if a Mango is ripe
- To check for ripeness, focus on FEEL not color because every variety is a different color when ripe. For example, yellow or red does not necessarily mean ripe.
- Squeeze gently to judge ripeness. A ripe mango will give slightly, indicating soft flesh inside.
- Use your experience with produce such as peaches or avocados, which also become softer as they ripen.
- Ripe Mangoes will sometimes have a fruity aroma at their stem ends.
How to ripen Mangoes
- Keep unripe Mangoes at room temperature. Mangoes should not be refrigerated before they are ripe.
- Mangoes will continue to ripen at room temperature, becoming sweeter and softer over several days.
- To speed up ripening, place Mangoes in a paper bag at room temperature, and store for approximately 2 days or until the Mangoes are ripe.
- Once ripe, Mangoes can be moved to the refrigerator to slow down ripening for several days.
How to store mangoes
- Once ripe, Mangoes should be moved to the refrigerator, which will slow down the ripening process.
- Whole, ripe Mangoes may be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator.
- Mangoes can be peeled, cubed and placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to six months.
Free shipping if order value is 150 د.إ or above otherwise 15 د.إ for delivery charges. Order before 6PM to get next day delivery.
Send your valuable feedback or register your complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get rapid response.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
We have detailed returned and exchange policy available at support section.
100% PAYMENT SECURE
We ensure secure payment with only payment gateway TAP