Buy Chaunsa Mangoes 1 Box in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman
(Imported from Pakistan)
The Chausa or Chaunsa mango is certainly in the worlds’ top ten varieties available. It is an exceptionally sweet mango with a wonderful fragrance and deliciously soft, succulent flesh with only the minimum of fiber. Externally, as with many Asian mangoes, it is not a fruit of beauty, usually being of a pale, matt yellow appearance, but once inside the thin peel it is a delight. In Urdu, the name Chausa means ‘sucker’, so named because the mango is so delicious that not a fragment can be left. Chausa has quite a thick stone and the flesh is a fairly light yellow in color.
Ripening: Chaunsa is ripe when the tenderness of the flesh can be felt through the thin peel, the flesh is becoming quite soft and the peel color is becoming a slightly deeper pale yellow. There may also be some slight wrinkling of the peel, which is not of concern. It is often possible to buy fruit that still has a green tinge to the peel: this doesn’t necessarily mean the fruit will be immature, especially by late July or August, though best to avoid in June, at the beginning of the season.
Names: Chausa, Chaunsa
Harvest & Availability: Late June to early September.
Specifications of Chaunsa Mangoes
- Origin: Pakistan
- 6.5 kg gross weight / 6 kg net weight per box (Approximate)
- 17 to 22 Mangoes per box. (Approximate)
Due to hot summer season, we deliver only semi ripe mangoes.
Mangoes are the versatile, juicy superfruit you are going to love. They are guilt-free good for you!
- One cup of Mangoes is just 100 calories, so it is a satisfyingly sweet treat.
- One cup of mango provides 100% of the daily value for Vitamin C, which plays an important role in immune function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of Vitamin A, which is important for immune function and helps maintain healthy skin.
- Mangoes contain over 20 different vitamins and minerals, helping to make them a superfood.
- One cup of mango is rich in folate, which helps maintain cardiovascular function.
- One cup of mango is a good source of fiber, which helps you feel full faster.
- Each serving of mango is fat-free, sodium-free, and cholesterol-free.
How to tell if a Mango is ripe
- To check for ripeness, focus on FEEL, not a color because every variety is a different color when ripe. For example, yellow or red does not necessarily mean ripe.
- Squeeze gently to judge ripeness. A ripe mango will give slightly, indicating soft flesh inside.
- Use your experience with produce such as peaches or avocados, which also become softer as they ripen.
- Ripe Mangoes will sometimes have a fruity aroma at their stem ends.
How to ripen Mangoes
- Keep unripe mangoes at room temperature. Mangoes should not be refrigerated before they are ripe.
- Mangoes will continue to ripen at room temperature, becoming sweeter and softer over several days.
- To speed up ripening, place Mangoes in a paper bag at room temperature, and store for approximately 2 days or until the Mangoes are ripe.
- Once ripe, Mangoes can be moved to the refrigerator to slow down ripening for several days.
How to store mangoes
- Once ripe, Mangoes should be moved to the refrigerator, which will slow down the ripening process.
- Whole, ripe Mangoes may be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator.
- Mangoes can be peeled, cubed, and placed in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several days or in the freezer for up to six months.
Free shipping if order value is 150 د.إ or above otherwise 15 د.إ for delivery charges. Order before 6PM to get next day delivery.
Send your valuable feedback or register your complaint at email@example.com and to get rapid response.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
We have detailed returned and exchange policy available at support section.
100% PAYMENT SECURE
We ensure secure payment with only payment gateway TAP